New meetup group: Software Design Berlin

Robin Pokorny

Dec 11, 2023, 7:52:11 AM12/11/23
to ArchitecturalKatas
Hey all,

I started a new meetup group in Berlin for architects and plan to do a lot of Architectural katas 😊

The group is called Software Design Berlin and here is the meetup.com page: https://www.meetup.com/software-design-berlin/

I've been nurturing the idea for over a year and finally got a small push so we organised one meetup last week in Thoughtworks office (https://www.meetup.com/software-design-berlin/events/297343473/). There were about 30 participants, which I think is the optimal amount. Also see pictures on the event detail page. My plan is to have a meetup every month, but let's see how things go.

If you are interested and live close, please join the group!

Robin