Running a Kata in Edinburgh, Scotland

Graeme Mathieson

May 14, 2012, 5:40:57 AM5/14/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

At the Scottish Ruby User Group this month, we're planning on running an Architectural Kata session. I'm moderating, which should be interesting, as I've never participated in a session before – in fact, I only heard about the idea a couple of weeks back!

It's a long shot, I know, but if there's anybody nearby who'd like to participate, you'd be more than welcome. Details of the meetings can be found here: http://scotrug.org/

I'll follow up on Friday and let you know how we got along.

Thanks for the concept, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun!

Cheers,

Graeme.

--
Twitter: @mathie

Ted Neward

May 14, 2012, 3:10:12 PM5/14/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com

As far as I know, you’ll be the first ever to try this (moderating without having sat through it first). You’ll have to let me know how it goes; historically, I’ve urged against this because I think you need to see it run in order to know what you (the moderator) are supposed to be doing, but maybe you’ll prove me wrong. Give me a holler later about what went right and what went wrong.

Ted Neward

Java, .NET, XML Services

Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing

http://www.tedneward.com