Anyone moderator interested in running a Kata at Portland, Oregon?

Manoj Agarwal

May 19, 2012, 1:11:00 AM5/19/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com
I am new to this group, I am wondering if someone who is experienced in running the Architecture Katas would be willing to run one at Portland, Oregon.

Ted Neward

May 19, 2012, 2:25:02 AM5/19/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Celarier, Derek Drennan

I am considering doing exactly that at the Portland Code Camp. Or were you thinking more about doing something private (within your company, I mean)?

Outside of the Portland Code Camp, Neudesic (my firm) has been thinking about hosting one in the Portland area—we’re just trying to get a judge of where, when, and what kind of response we could expect. Is your interest for “just you”, or do you have a group (co-workers, etc) you’re thinking about as well?

Ted Neward

Java, .NET, XML Services

Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing

http://www.tedneward.com

Message has been deleted

Mike

May 31, 2012, 12:01:59 AM5/31/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Celarier, Derek Drennan
I'm looking forward to attending your session at Portland Code Camp this weekend!  I'll be running the three other sessions currently scheduled in that room.  Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your keynote.

Mike Clement
@mdclement

Ted Neward

May 31, 2012, 3:13:44 AM5/31/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Celarier, Derek Drennan

I saw your Tweet, Mike, and I’m glad that you’ll be there. I’m personally getting really excited by how many people are expressing interest in the idea, and I’d love to see them grow further.

Mike

Jun 5, 2012, 7:56:31 PM6/5/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Celarier, Derek Drennan
Thanks for a great time at Portland Code Camp.  It was a fun exercise and I enjoyed it!

Mike

Ted Neward

Jun 5, 2012, 8:59:50 PM6/5/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Celarier, Derek Drennan

Glad you found it useful! Remember, having sat through it now, you’re qualified to run them yourself if you wish.

Ted Neward

Java, .NET, XML Services

Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing

http://www.tedneward.com

Jun 6, 2012, 5:35:45 PM6/6/12
to architect...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Celarier, Derek Drennan
I second Mike's thoughts. This was a ton of fun and I am aching to do another one. I am in Portland, so if anyone is up for doing this, I am game for running it.

Anyone else up for doing this in PDX in the near future?

Stuart Celarier

Jun 6, 2012, 5:41:37 PM6/6/12
to Ben Jones, architect...@googlegroups.com, Derek Drennan, Bruce Wilson

Count me in!

I’m also good to run one so you could take part, Ben. I’m fine either way.

Stuart Celarier

Principal Consultant

Neudesic - The Trusted Technology Partner In Business Innovation

Microsoft Regional Director  |  Microsoft MVP, Connected Systems

m: 503.732.0247 | stuart....@neudesic.com  | www.neudesic.com

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients name above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.