Archipelago Workshops Series Winter 2022

Allison Lund

Oct 31, 2022, 2:31:01 PM10/31/22
to archipelago commons

Hello & happy Halloween everyone!

Please join us for our upcoming Archipelago Workshop Series taking place this early Winter 2022. These workshops will focus on general migration and ingest workflows using the Archipelago Multi Importer (AMI). Each session will include live demonstrations and explanations of different areas of AMI functionality and configurations. Follow up Q+A and use case discussions will take place in our Archipelago Slack channel after each session.

  • Session 1 : AMI Essentials and Tricks of the Trade
  • Session 2: Twig Templating and Metadata Display Preview for AMI Ingest
    • adapting the default AMI Ingest Template for your own data needs
  • Session 3: AMI Set Processing

Attendees will need to register for each separate workshop session. You can choose to attend one or more of the sessions.

Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEvce2hpzsvGdNZpv873x2P0xSjYmsV-f6m

Thank you & hope to see you at these workshops!

Allison

Allison Lund
Digital Projects and Metadata Librarian
Metropolitan New York Library Council
metro.org

Allison Lund

Nov 28, 2022, 5:32:50 PM11/28/22
to archipelago commons
Friendly reminder to register for the upcoming Archipelago Workshop Series if you are interested. The workshop sessions will take place each Wednesday at 11am over the next three weeks (11/30; 12/7; 12/14).
Thanks all & hope to see you in the workshops!
Allison