Let's Talk Workshops!

Katie Romabiles

Sep 27, 2022, 11:10:37 AM9/27/22
to archipelago commons
Hello everyone,

I hope you all are off to a great start for the week!

Our team is gearing up to create some new workshop sessions for the community and would love to get your feedback on areas of interest, use cases, and potential workshop structure.

Please take a moment to fill out our Archipelago Workshops Fall 2022 form

Thank you for your time and participation - We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Katie

Katie Romabiles

Oct 11, 2022, 10:29:04 AM10/11/22
to archipelago commons
Hello Everyone,

Just popping in to thank everyone for their participation in providing us with some wonderful feedback for Fall 2022 Workshops!

If you haven’t had the chance to fill out the form, now is your chance as we will be closing it out by the end of the day.

Thank you again for your participation, and we look forward to creating some fun and helpful workshops for the community. More to come!

Have a great week!

Best,
Katie

On Sep 27, 2022, at 11:10, Katie Romabiles <kroma...@metro.org> wrote: