Invitation to Archipelago 1.4.0 new features and road map 2024 Zoom Session on August 21, 2024

prashanth b

Jul 17, 2024, 12:29:00 AM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to archipelago commons

Dear All,

We are inviting you to our upcoming Zoom session August 21,2024,  by  Allison, Diego. where we will dive into the exciting new features of Archipelago 1.4.0. This hands-on session will cover the integration of IIIF Content Search API, the implementation of Mirador 4, advanced search configurations, and the latest updates in Drupal 10+.

Additionally, we will explore the new Metadata API Plugin, OAI-PMH configurations, and the experimental ML-assisted semantic search tooling. Our focus will also include bot security enhancements and the integration of vector processing for Solr.  Road map 2024

Please join us to learn more about these developments and how they can enhance your experience with Archipelago. Stay tuned for more details on the session

When: 21 August 2024 time :10am EST ,

Where:  Zoom Link

We hope you’ll use this opportunity to bring friends and colleagues along to learn more about the Archipelago's capabilities and join our growing community.

Best regards,

Prashanth

On behalf of Archipelago Working Group