Archipelago Demo

Tim Spindler

Apr 16, 2020, 1:55:39 PM4/16/20
to archipelago commons
Here is the link to the recording of the demo Archipelago for my council earlier today.

Tim Spindler
Executive Director | Long Island Library Resources Council
tspi...@lilrc.org | 631-675-1570 x2000
http://www.lilrc.org

LILRC is a member of the Empire State Library Network (ESLN)

Follow LILRC on Facebook Twitter Instagram

Diego Pino

Apr 16, 2020, 2:24:41 PM4/16/20
to Tim Spindler, archipelago commons
Thanks Tim, great presentation