SSL Install Video

Zachary Spalding

Oct 5, 2020, 2:35:55 PM10/5/20
to archipela...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone

I just posted a video of how to setup SSL for Docker/Archipelago for anyone who might be interested in that topic.

https://youtu.be/rfH5TLzIRIQ

--
Zachary Spalding (he/him/his)
Systems Manager

Phone: (845) 883-9065 ext. 111
www.senylrc.org
Like us on Facebook! facebook.com/SENYLRC
Follow us on Twitter! @SENYLRC

Allison Lund

Oct 5, 2020, 5:15:00 PM10/5/20
to archipelago commons

Hello Zachary,

Thank you very much for creating this excellent video tutorial and for sharing it with the Archipelago community! Your time and efforts spent putting this together are much appreciated.

We are working on writing documentation for this process. May we reference this video (proper attribution of course) in that documentation? Please let us know if that is agreeable to you.

Stay tuned for that documentation everyone.

Thank you again Zachary!

Allison

--
Allison Lund
Digital Projects and Metadata Librarian

dp...@metro.org

Oct 5, 2020, 7:47:44 PM10/5/20
to archipelago commons

 Zack, just finished watching your video and i have to say i'm delighted. You have a gift! The narrative, the tempo/voice and tone that is needed to teach and keep your audience captive(and happy). I'm not a great Video tutorial watcher but i was the whole time engaged!

We really appreciate your contribution to this project and i agree with Allison: this is an  excellent video tutorial

Have a good night

Diego

Derek Merleaux

Oct 6, 2020, 11:23:48 AM10/6/20
to Zachary Spalding, archipelago commons
Hi Zack,
Once again your video tutorial was the missing piece I needed to get my certbot/ssl working on my Archipelago test site! I agree w/ Diego on his style and content notes - you have a knack for making useful tutorial videos which is too rare these days. Thanks again and keep making them please!
-Derek

Derek Merleaux

Senior Consultant and Project Manager

Pronouns: he/him/his.

Born-Digital | 84 Russell St, Hadley MA | (413) 259-8787 ext.113 | born-digital.com