Code4Lib 2022 Conference Proposals Voting

Allison Lund

Dec 10, 2021, 4:34:58 PM12/10/21
to archipelago commons
Hello everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well and having a peaceful December so far!

While it might feel a bit early to start thinking of springtime, the Archipelago Team at METRO put in a few proposals for the Code4Lib 2022 Conference that is taking place this upcoming May.

The conference program proposals are open for review and voting, and we’re hoping you might consider taking some time to review and cast your votes for any and all that you are interested in.

You can find more information about the conference here: https://2022.code4lib.org

Use this form to vote for Keynote Speakers, now through December 20th:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAlIT6fu4LS5PC5FmLBhVbg0vN2Te72JQ34xbn2KX3_JhfTQ/viewform

Use this form to vote for Conference Talks, now through December 17th:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffW3EechEeH29dkIe2xKS_mrdFzSpvIX8a9MBPwk7_8Y5G1g/viewform

We are very fortunate to be in consideration amongst so many great proposals and speakers, and we hope to have the opportunity to see some of your friendly faces at Code4Lib 2022!

Thanks for your time & take good care,
Allison

--
Allison Lund