[Archetype JavaScript Framework] Parallel works

0 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Swiip

ongelezen,
1 apr 2009, 05:50:0401-04-2009
aan archety...@googlegroups.com
There is a lot going on right now on our project! (Thanks to Mercurial for keeping up with all the merges we have been doing.)

Temsa is working on the new skin and home page of our next web site. We’re working particularly hard on it for release 0.10 in order to give visitors a better first impression.

Meanwhile, I will soon be done writing the documentation. Archetype release 0.10 will be the first one to be fully documented, even though we still have a few additional ideas to complete the documentation, by describing different use cases for Archetype for example.

Caroline joined Archetype recently to help us improve our English expression (and maybe for development some day? :D). All of us are French and Archetype is fully written in English so we are trying our best to have error-free English pages.

As you can see, Zed is now able to concatenate all of Archetype’s files: JavaScript, components, templates and CSS, using a smart trick of emulating Archetype with HtmlUnit to obtain the sorted file list. He’s already starting to look at more powerful features like compression, code coverage or image bundling.

Finally, most of 0.11’s features (explained in the "New Components" post) are already developed. Branch 0.11 also contains needed improvements to work with the compiler (like the ability to insert templates in JavaScript without using an XHR request).

Stay tuned for more on release 0.10 which will soon be out!

--
Envoyé par Swiip dans Archetype JavaScript Framework le 4/01/2009 11:44:00 AM
Allen beantwoorden