Deleted an old repo and cascading effects

temsa

Jan 26, 2009, 8:59:05 PM1/26/09
to Archetype Javascript Framework - User Group
Hi,

I've just messed up all of the bitbucket repos of archetype, even not
mines :-o

The delete repo feature seems to have a non optionnal (or i didn't
seen it) cascading delete of all the forks of a repo.

This isn't serious as it sounds however as I have the 2 important
repos in local, and I'm creating them back on bitbucket (and I've
posted a mail on the bitbucket mailing list :-s ).

So the latest main branch is here : http://bitbucket.org/temsa/archetype/
and jQuery branch is here : http://bitbucket.org/temsa/archetype-jquery/

Swiip, you can create back the original repos if you want ( should be
better, at least for the main branch).

Sorry everyone, I won't delete a repository on bitbucket for a while I
think :P

Cheers,
Florian