Maven evolutions

Matthieu Lux

Sep 15, 2008, 3:55:51 AM9/15/08
to archety...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Cedric has told us he want to look on Maven's solutions to give some "pre-compilation" habilities for Archetype's applications.

I have some news and information to give :

- I contacted already peoples from : http://mojo.codehaus.org/javascript-maven-tools/. There is only two people and there is no more developments but there is good things in it and it has the Codehaus agreements so it can be interesting to work here than on a new project.

- I worked on Maven plugins development all the last week and learned lot of things (using Maven Wagon, installing packages, resolving dependencies...). Just look at this : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Mojo+Developer+Cookbook. If you try to start a new Maven Mojo, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthieu