Arches UK User Group Meeting 2021

Cakebread, Stuart

Dec 2, 2020, 11:56:34 AM12/2/20
to arches...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

It has been busy year in the world of Arches, launches of new sites and V.5 etc., so we were thinking that now we are all getting comfortable with using Zoom or MS Teams it would be a good time to try to arrange our next UK meeting early next year as we were not able to meet this year.

So, if you are working on a UK based project implementing Arches and would like to attend please let me know, particularly if you would like to give a presentation on your project.

Towards the end of December I will send out a doodle poll to work out a date for the meeting, hopefully in early Spring.

All the best,

Stuart

(stuart.c...@historicengland.org.uk)

Stuart Cakebread BA MSc PCIfA| Greater London Historic Environment Record Manager - Greater London Archaeological Advisory Service | Regional Delivery: London and South East | Direct Line: 020 7973 3731
Historic England | 4th floor Cannon Bridge House | 25 Dowgate Hill | London EC4R 2YA

***** COVID-19 *****

Due to the present circumstances with the Coronavirus Historic England has suspended visitor access to our office, which is closed, until further notice. Historic England is shifting to home-working where possible, and the GLHER will still be working, but at reduced capacity. As a result it may take us longer than normal to process requests, and priority searches will not be possible.

 For more information contact the GLHER team or see our webpage .

Historic England Logo

We are the public body that helps people care for, enjoy and celebrate England's spectacular historic environment, from beaches and battlefields to parks and pie shops.
Follow us:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram     Sign up to our newsletter

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available. We respect your privacy and the use of your information. Please read our full privacy policy for more information.

manxnation...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2020, 4:25:10 AM12/3/20
to Arches Project
Hey Stuart,

Great idea, we'd very much like to join with others on Zoom or Teams.  We'd also be up for giving a 15 mins or so presentation on our project to go live with Arches in March 2021 for the Isle of Man Historic Environment Record.  A good way to share where we're at and our roadmap for the next 3 years.

We'll keep an eye out for the doodle poll later this morning - nice one.

Cheers,

Jude.
Collections Information Manager
Manx National Heritage