NHX format visualization

Jacques Dainat

Aug 30, 2018, 1:04:05 AM8/30/18
to Archaeopteryx
I don't find any way to visualize/display the NHX tags contained in my trees.
So, I tried  to convert my NHX formatted trees to phyloXML using phyloxml_converter with the -f=dummy option  but all my tags and value disappeared from the xml outputs.

Any way to fix that ?

Best regards,

/Jacques

Christian Zmasek

Aug 31, 2018, 2:03:45 PM8/31/18
to archae...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jacques:

What NHX tags are you using?
I wonder if you could send me your NHX formatted file (at cmzm...@yahoo.com).

Christian

Jacques Dainat

Sep 5, 2018, 3:44:09 AM9/5/18
to archae...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,
Thank you for your help.

I use my own NHX tags. I mean, to my knowledge there is no controlled vocabulary mandatory to use as nhx tag.
I have enclosed the tree.

Best regards,

Jacques

--
Jacques Dainat
OGanalyze_gene_flux_anonymized.nhx

Christian Zmasek

Sep 6, 2018, 1:25:01 PM9/6/18
to archae...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jacques:

Actually, which NHX tags Archaeopteryx can display is very much controlled.

I recommend you to look into the "property" element of phyloXML:

You can see some examples here:

Chris