what are the shortcuts / hotkeys?

Matt Melnicki

Jun 21, 2018, 3:00:25 PM6/21/18
to Archaeopteryx
Hi there,

I noticed (by accident) that there are some hotkeys / shortcut key-combinations in Archaeopteryx, but I can't find anywhere they are listed.
(Pressing "c" loops thru the different color schemes, for instance).

Does anyone know if the whole set of these have been publicized? I'd love to see a list of them!
There are several that I have been wishing for to make tree inspection and beautification a little more easy (eg, toggling between unrooted vs rectangular views, just to name one)

Cheers,
Matt Melnicki, Ph.D.
Kerfeld Lab
US DOE Plant Research Laboratory
Michigan State University

Christian Zmasek

Jun 21, 2018, 6:25:12 PM6/21/18
to archae...@googlegroups.com
Good point.

I summarized the hotkeys under "Keyboard Shortcuts (Hotkeys)" at:

-Christian-