AR Event: How to People - 6/8 7:00 FREE FOOD

Derek Sigler

Jun 5, 2021, 2:18:52 PM6/5/21
to Arch Reactor
AR soft reopening event 6/8 7:00PM FREE FOOD

Tuesday evening AR will have an in person meeting.  Come talk to people about projects done over the pandemic.  Brainstorm on summer projects.  Se the new things at AR, classes you'd like to attend or teach.  Talk about upcoming vacations and life plans.  Meet some of the 20ish new members over the past year.   In short,  people again.   As with all future AR activities a Jitsi virtual option will be available:  https://meet.jit.si/AR_Tuesday

AR will be providing free pizza for the evening.  We ask you either purchase soda out of the fridge or bring your own drinks.

And the other elephant in the room....
Masks are not required.  As of last week the board moved official policy to the honor system.  You do not need to wear a mask if you are vaccinated and we ask you do if not.  Social distance of 6' is still encouraged.   If attendance of events prevents social distancing  we will fall back to wearing masks.  Have one at times with you in case and masks are available at the space.  Also, please respect others if someone asks you to give space or wear a mask.

This decision was made after polls of our membership and the AR member vaccination rate is exceptionally high compared to any other available datasets.

Hope to see you Tuesday.  Welcome to almost normal.  Welcome back to AR.