Nov. First Friday - StarWars 12/03 5-9pm

Frank Kallal

Nov 25, 2021, 2:03:56 AM11/25/21
to Arch Reactor
All,
It's that time again and the Science Center is hosting the December First Friday on the 3rd. and they are Featuring Star Wars for the month of Dec.

I'm playing the part of Organizer for our table there and we looking for a few others to join me.   Ideally I would  like at least 4 others to come out and help out at the table that night so breaks are an option.   We have alot of new members so FYI these hours will count towards your Volunteer hours requirements as part of your membership agreement.

I will haul over our display cart, we will show a few projects and let people know of us, our facility and upcoming events.  It's an easy job for your time you just hang out and talk about Arch Reactor.

We will also be selling tickets for  raffle towards this edge lit display.  All Proceeds will go into the AR donation box.   I'll bring the starter cash and all that.

Forgive the quality of the Video, I was in a hurry to go see Ghostbusters :)
https://kallal.net/Files/This_is_the_way.mp4
I'll get better pictures in the morning.

Post here or message me directly if you can help out.

Thanks
Frank

Frank Kallal

Nov 25, 2021, 2:04:17 AM11/25/21
to Arch Reactor
Oh and have a great turkey day :)

XSFX2000

Nov 25, 2021, 11:40:53 AM11/25/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Alex Hall

Nov 29, 2021, 10:49:12 PM11/29/21
to Arch Reactor
I can be there.

Jonathan H

Nov 30, 2021, 6:11:15 PM11/30/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I can be there also.
Jonathan H.

Frank Kallal

Dec 2, 2021, 1:37:59 AM12/2/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
For those that said they are in, I have Emailed the parking pass to you.  See you on Friday. :)

Frank