<Volunteer Opportunity> Holiday Open Hours

Director Of Public Relations

Nov 2, 2022, 1:14:04 PM11/2/22
to Arch Reactor
Traditionally During the Holiday Season we Open the space up for a couple weeks just before the Gifting Season We do this so that Supporting members have the ability to get in and use Equipment for their Gifting purposes.

 To do that we need the support of our Full members. but the Job is easy. All you are agreeing to is to show up and keep the Space open from 7p - 10p On the day(s) you volunteer for, and you are welcome to work on your own projects during the time.

This year we Would like to be open from Sun. 12/11 -- Fri. 12/23 please check out the Volunteer sheet, and sign up for a day or two to help out 🙂

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1matgOhECJurLb64sxwbu_8kBotMsQzCVdeQWt6ZYkIA/edit?usp=sharing