borrowing

El Jefe

Aug 19, 2021, 6:15:25 PM8/19/21
to Arch Reactor
Still not in the Sanctum group yet (that I know of) so asking here... is there a formal process for borrowing tools? Was just wanting to see if I could use the hand plane one more time and I could bring it back tomorrow. I didn't do enough planing evidently and the old planes I have desperately need to be restored.
I'll also be using the table-ish thing I made sitting by the workbench either tonight or tomorrow, so just a head's up.Feel free to move it if it's in your way, of course.

Alex Hall

Aug 19, 2021, 8:39:10 PM8/19/21
to Arch Reactor
Just let the Sargent-at-Arms know that you're borrowing it, shouldn't be a problem.