Discord

Chris Teater

Mar 28, 2022, 12:31:54 AM3/28/22
to Arch Reactor
Hi all.  Can I get a link to the discord server?

Diane

Mar 28, 2022, 12:42:05 AM3/28/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I’m still learning my way around Discord.  Please see if this link works:   https://discord.gg/z6vxSjJp

Let us know, please.  I think this has a default “expiration time” but I’m not sure how long it is.

Diane  <*>
She/Her/Hers

On Mar 27, 2022, at 11:31 PM, Chris Teater <cte...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all.  Can I get a link to the discord server?

Frank Kallal

Mar 28, 2022, 12:47:32 AM3/28/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
oh yeah. thanks for the reminder :)  I'm going to publish a "Non-expiring" one now that I know how :)

Diane's link will work fine.. and Just in case this comes up in a future search result.  this should be a permanent invite link that doesn't expire.

https://discord.gg/Wg723hDWJK

frank

Chris Teater

Mar 28, 2022, 1:51:02 AM3/28/22