Is there a 220/240 V plug near the back?

ead...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 10:27:15 PM10/28/16
to Arch Reactor
I drive a Nissan LEAF and would love to be able to make it all the way there. If there is an outlet I have a cable and a high rated extension. I am game to pay for electricity like I do soda/water/beer. First, though, before I try to drive there I need to be able to make sure I can charge and get back.

Thanks!
Vince

EschewObfuscation

Oct 29, 2016, 3:59:50 AM10/29/16
to Arch Reactor, ead...@gmail.com

How many amp-hours would you need? I think there's no 220V outlet set up yet, but can't those guys squeak by on 110V if you have sufficient time?

nfolken

Oct 29, 2016, 9:45:07 AM10/29/16
to Arch Reactor
There is a 240v angled 3-prong range outlet about 40ft from the back door on a 40A breaker. It's right next to the breaker, so if that doesn't work, we can always wire something directly in

ead...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2016, 10:56:37 AM10/29/16
to Arch Reactor, ead...@gmail.com
On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 9:27:15 PM UTC-5, ead...@gmail.com wrote:

Both options will work. I'll full charge today and bring my extensions and plug. Thanks! See you at 2PM!