Space Balloon Class Fri. 6/18 - 7 to 10pm , Launch Saturday

7 visningar

Derek Sigler

oläst,
13 juni 2021 22:01:392021-06-13
till Arch Reactor
Space Balloon Class Fri.  6/18  -  7 to 10pm
Space Balloon Launch Sat.  6/19  -  Depart AR 8:00AM

One of my hobbies is sending cameras to 100,000ft and taking picture of the earth.  This coming weekend is a simultaneous launch with other participants in the national conference, Great Plains Super Launch (GPSL) superlaunch.org

Friday night at AR we'll be building the payloads, configure rigging and test various radio and electronic components.

Anyone is welcome to attend and may by of interest to anyone involved in electronics, HAM radio or photography.

Launch will be Saturday morning.   I'll be at AR by 7:30AM and we'll be LEAVING by 8:00AM.  Launch location to be determined Friday night based on flight predictions.  Probably Damiansville or Waterloo IL.

Inline image

Buz McCullough

oläst,
15 juni 2021 19:39:362021-06-15
till arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Big disappointment. I was planning on using my SDR to monitor the flight, but I have a Spirit of St.Louis SAR chapter meeting and I am the secretary, So I have to attend.
Maybe I can catch the next launch.

Derek Sigler

oläst,
18 juni 2021 20:40:432021-06-18
till arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Due to some miscommunication and bad luck, we are rescheduling the balloon launch to Saturday July 10th.

Derek

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra