<Volunteer Opportunity> APR Build Night Tomorrow (04/18)

Director Of Public Relations

Apr 17, 2023, 8:02:39 PM4/17/23
to Arch Reactor
Quick reminder @everyone :

Tomorrow Night ( Tuesday 04/18 ) Is Space Build night.  It is the one night a month we work together to Improve the space for everyone's use.

**The APRIL Project **
The Main Project for this month is Finishing running the Gas line, so we can finish getting the Forge Converted to Natural gas.

We have 100 Members now and we really need folks to step up and help out on these build nights.  We have 2-3 dedicated folks, but so much more can get done if we have the participation.   Don't worry if you don't have the work knowledge, we can teach you, and if we have enough people, there are plenty of side jobs that can be accomplished as well

Starting at 7P :)  we hope to see you Here

Frank
AR PR Person