Expresso Fitness S2U Exercise Bike

Brad Tissi

Jun 21, 2021, 2:48:55 PMJun 21
to Arch Reactor
We picked up this "arcade" bike thinking that it fully worked right away only to realize that after using it for a bit, it seems like it overheats or something similar.

It has an actual computer in the front circular section and Expresso has a number of google docs for field service including a guide for reimaging it. I'm waffling on if I'll have time to fix it up to sell it. So I figured maybe someone on here would want to try. We only paid $150 for it and while I don't need that, some sort of offer is preferred.

20210603_171825 (1).jpg

We ended up with a second more traditional bike. So my motivation isn't super high aside from wanting to see if I can fix it and maybe sell it for a profit.