Items lost.

GeekTinker

Jun 29, 2012, 9:42:11 AM6/29/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Lost items:

I have misplaced two items that I had thought were just in another bag and that they would turn up sooner or later.  Later has came and went and neither item has turned up.  I am not aware of the location where I may have lost them.  They may have been left at Arch Reactor.  Both items were likely lost at the same time.

The first item is a small black pouch that contained a blood sugar analysis kit. The analyzer has a USB connection on it.  The second item is also contained in a small black pouch.  It is a Seagate GoFlex 1TB portable hard drive that is USB 3.0 capable.

If you have seen either of these items, please let me know.  The hard drive contains important files that I do wish to have.