Need a photo, please....

Diane Sudduth

Mar 3, 2021, 10:02:57 AM3/3/21
to Arch Reactor
Hi friends,

Every few weeks work has a "fun" meeting where we take turns talking about fun things that we're involved in.   My boss has nudged me Hard to present tomorrow and I'm going to talk for a couple of minutes about AR.    I've looked around everywhere I can find and I can't find a good, fairly recent picture that says, "AR Does 3D Printing!"    I just need one.    Help, please?

Diane  <*>

Derek Sigler

Mar 3, 2021, 7:46:44 PM3/3/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Couldn't find any professional ones, but here's a basic preCovid Tuesday night.

Inline image