Fire and Ice 2022

Director Of Public Relations

Mar 9, 2022, 3:13:28 AMMar 9
to Arch Reactor
Hey all,

I know I talked about this at the March Business meeting, but just to touch base.

This year Arch reactor is stepping back from Fire and Ice as we are working on rebuilding Community after the COVID times. However we still love our fellow Burners and they have decided to host Fire and Ice in a smaller format, this weekend.

As part of their event they are still holding a Charity Auction And I still plan on submitting something to it. I know several others mentioned putting stuff in the auction as well, so there is an orange tub at Arch Reactor on the main table. Please put anything donated in that, and I'll pick it up Saturday 03/12 around 1pm and run it over there. If you have a reserve on it please have it noted with your item, so I can pas that on as well.

full info on the event is here : https://www.facebook.com/events/336710831798056

Frank
AR PR