Looking for assistance with a project

Christopher Dick

Mar 7, 2022, 3:45:30 PM3/7/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I was given this address by the person who answered the phone at Arch Reactor.

I have a project that I have been waiting to complete for a while, and unfortunately, the last person who said they could help didn't really.

I have a need for someone with some understanding of electronics and decent soldering skills to complete the electronic portion of my project. It's three sets of pushbutton switches to three controllers.  I have all the parts and pieces - resistors, voltage regulators, etc.  I just need someone with better skills than mine (virtually non-existent for the fiddly little soldering bits).

If there's anyone who might be interested who can help me with it, or wants to know some additional details, feel free to contact me.

I appreciate it!

Thank you

Derek Sigler

Mar 8, 2022, 2:17:59 PM3/8/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
There's always people present who can solder during our Tuesday and Sunday evening (7-11) public open times.  I for sure will be there this Sunday evening if needed.
Derek