The Frank Howarth Channel on YouTube: Dream Workshop of a pro woodworker.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Feb 5, 2015, 5:31:01 AM2/5/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Here are the links to the YouTube Channel that I was talking about this past Tuesday. This guy has such an awesome workshop. We could stand to learn a lot about how to use tools and how to complete projects from his videos.  Additionally, if we ever want to record video of our work, his videos (and behind the scenes explanations) would be a big inspiration.  I especially like the use of the hard silicone material on this table saw fence.

http://youtu.be/ge96Qvp-EzE - Why he built his workshop the way he did.

http://youtu.be/XmDAInbnPYQ - The workshop tour.

I've subscribed to his YouTube Channel and have been enjoying his videos since the discovery.

Gene

EschewObfuscation

Feb 5, 2015, 1:49:37 PM2/5/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'd not stumbled across his channel before; nice catch!