Curiosity made out of Legos

BlackTalon

Aug 6, 2012, 1:31:38 PM8/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Robert Ward

Aug 6, 2012, 10:55:26 PM8/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Right now we've got three things:

Setting the calendar for September
Going over the new logo design
Geek prom report

Is there anything else we need to talk about?

Chris Weiss

Aug 6, 2012, 11:07:47 PM8/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
the furnace. I need to get it out of my way. lets set place to put
it ( or assign a person or 2 to figure that out) and date to have it
moved by. it's going to be cold again in a few months, and at our
typical pace it may take that long.

Derek Sigler

Aug 6, 2012, 11:41:49 PM8/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I will not be able to attend.  Please set a date on the calendar for the "Rasberry Jam Night".  Try to make it a non-tuesday event to help fill up the calendar.
Thanks,
-derek

Frank Kallal

Aug 6, 2012, 11:55:44 PM8/6/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
On the I won't be There Please Save me a slot on the Calender Front..

Can I Call dib's on Fri Sep 28, 2012 at 7pm for Monthly Game night?

Frank