<Volunteer Opportunity> First Friday @ SLSC on May 6th

Director Of Public Relations

Apr 6, 2022, 8:48:42 PMApr 6
to Arch Reactor
Friday May 6th === "Nick at Night" @ the St. Louis Science Center

And Arch reactor will be there. This is a great and easy way to get in your Volunteer hours. as the event starts at 5pm and runs until 9om.

We are looking for 2 or 3 folks that can work part or all of the night, and By "work" I mean set-up / tear down and talk about Arch reactor.

We will also be hosting a raffle and we would like to have a 2$-3$ item that we could sell on the table . The items is currently being decided upon, but if you are crafty and want to toss out an idea. please do so.

 Event Site : https://www.slsc.org/event/first-friday-nick-at-night/

PR Director

Apr 26, 2022, 2:06:46 AMApr 26
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This activity is next week .

Friday May 6th === "Nick at Night" @ the St. Louis Science Center
Set up starts at 4pm. -- I'll arrive with the Show cart around then.
Event runs from 5pm to 9pm

Do we have anyone able to  come out and help man a table in return for Covering Volunteer hours?

Thank you,
Frank
Director of Public Relations

Arch Reactor Hackerspace/Makerspace