Pysanky

Nancy

Feb 10, 2022, 1:48:07 PMFeb 10
to Arch Reactor
I am contacting you today to find out if there are any other times available for a group to come and do Pysanky.  How large of group would it need to be and would there be a cost?  It would be preferred to meet on a Saturday morning or Sunday during the day as we will be driving about an hour to hour and half to get there.

Pysanky is something I have been wanting to do for some time.

Thank you.

Nancy

Frank Kallal

Feb 10, 2022, 2:40:14 PMFeb 10
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Nancy,

Diane is Hosting that particular event.  I'll reach out to her and see if she can drop in and answer your questions.

Quick question : did you leave the Voice mail yesterday?  Just wanted to check before I gave the number a call this afternoon.

Frank

Nancy Amburgey

Feb 10, 2022, 5:42:54 PMFeb 10
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes - That was me.  If you want to give her the phone number I left that would be great.

Thank you.

From: Frank <fr...@kallal.net>
To: arch-reactor <arch-r...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, 10 February 2022 1:40 PM CST
Subject: Re: (Arch Reactor) Pysanky
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Arch Reactor" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CAKdXHfoFyVuf2msPvhwbXfpy7Z8ijFt%2Broi24JpxXioezsXuvw%40mail.gmail.com.

Ben West

Mar 11, 2022, 4:05:32 PMMar 11
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
  This is the list of materials required for the Pysanky egg workshops.  Besides the eggs, what else would attendees need to bring?

• Raw Eggs at Room Temperature
• A pencil (but not the eraser!!)
• Pure Beeswax
• A stylus – or kistka
• A selection of dyes (pre-packaged to make 1 pint of dye)

Diane

Mar 11, 2022, 6:10:55 PMMar 11
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Ben,

Nothing is required.  I have eggs, pencils, kistky, beeswax, eggs, dyes, instruction books, candles, everything.

Attendees need to bring a willingness to learn and an adventurous spirit.

The workshops are free, with everything supplied, but if you’d like to make a donation to Arch Reactor it would be welcome but definitely not required.

Diane  <*>
She/Her/Hers

Nancy Amburgey

Mar 11, 2022, 7:49:18 PMMar 11
to arch-reactor
Thanks for the clarification.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Arch Reactor" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/0925056A-8835-4BBC-84FF-6F83A4B677F0%40gmail.com.