<Volunteer Opportunity> MAR Build Night Tomorrow (03/21)

Director Of Public Relations

Mar 20, 2023, 4:17:47 PM3/20/23
to Arch Reactor
Hey Folks,

Quick Reminder tomorrow (Tue the 21st) is Space Build Night.    We are Cresting the 100 Member mark.  It would be great if we could get more than 2 or 3 out to help Improve the space we All use.

**The MARCH Project **
Our project is Completing Running a New Gas line to Power the Forge.  This will likely include discussion  on what is needed to move from propane to natural gas, Concrete Drilling, and running pipe.

IF we have extra people other small projects can definitely be found.   ( maybe making the back door easier to open?  )

We start at 7pm.  (This does count For Volunteer hours)