Mice?

Vince Laurent

Oct 25, 2021, 5:34:39 PM10/25/21
to Arch Reactor
Made ya read...

Seems I have given out all my 'spare' USB mice, even the one on my laptop.
I normally can nab one from work but with everyone working from home the PC folks aren't around (they tend to hoard mice and keyboards from everywhere) I can't get one from my usual source.

Short of buying one, does anyone have a spare?  I should be at AR tomorrow night with my laptop (stealing my desktop mouse just in case).  I'd really like one to leave with my laptop.  Anyone?

Thanks. And if not I hit Microcenter... again  ;-)

-Vince

Jonathan H

Oct 25, 2021, 7:55:43 PM10/25/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I've got ya, Vince. Nothing fancy, but it works. I'll drop it off at the space this evening (assuming someone's there) and put your name on it. If no one's there tonight, I can drop it off tomorrow evening after 5:00.

Vince Laurent

Oct 25, 2021, 10:04:47 PM10/25/21
to Arch Reactor
Awesome.  Thanks!