Laser Supplies Order <> @engraving-supplies.com <> Ordering on 12/23/2022

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Director Of Public Relations

未讀,
2022年12月19日 下午1:06:522022/12/19
收件者:Arch Reactor
Hey everyone,

I'm planning on placing an order with one of my laser product supplier on Friday  12/23  (it'll probably ship Mon 12/26, so I would have it in hand later that week)

https://www.engraving-supplies.com/

This is not the cheapest place i order from, but it does always have Quality Products.  If you have seen the recent Glitter Acrylic, I get it from here.

You can see their Product catalogue here with general pricing. :
https://www.engraving-supplies.com/downloads/product-catalog

When I have enough Lead time I push it out to the Group, and Offer to let anyone else that wants to get supplies thrown in on the order.
●  It saves us all alittle on shipping
●  It also gives you access to Pricing that is generally only available to Business accounts.

The easiest way this works is I'll pay for it up front, and then "bill" you for your portion.
●    your portion  =  the Cost of your Item  +  (the total shipping /num of items)  +  (the total taxes/number of items)
●  you can pay me with Paypal / Venmo / CashApp or cash in person.
●  I'll deliver to the space within a few days of getting the order in.

Check out the site, and Post if you have any questions.

Frank Kallal

未讀,
2022年12月19日 下午1:10:232022/12/19
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com
heh oops i meant to send that from my personal account :)  anyway Let me know if you want in.

Frank

XSFX2000

未讀,
2022年12月23日 上午8:11:072022/12/23
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'd like Two 1/4 sheets of 'mirror silver' SAP no. 144081 3mm (1/8"), please-
That is, if you haven't ordered it yet.
-Lloyd

Frank Kallal

未讀,
2022年12月23日 下午5:21:252022/12/23
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Ahh I posted on the discord, but I forgot to update here.. I've opted to push the order off until Jan 3rd.  They generally run Monthly specials and sice we are so close to the end of the month, i' going to wait until then to see what Jan's special is.

So you are good.  I'll follow up directly when we are closer.

Frank

Frank Kallal

未讀,
2023年1月2日 晚上10:04:532023/1/2
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com、Xsfx2000
last call on this.. I'll be placing the order at 11am on 01/03/2023.

@Xsfx2000 (Lloyd) I have your order on there, you are good to go.. I'll follow up with a total once i get the shipping rates.

Frank
回覆所有人
回覆作者