<Volunteer Opportunity> Open Nights Volunteer list

Director Of Public Relations

Sep 17, 2022, 2:13:11 AM9/17/22
to Arch Reactor
**<Volunteer opportunity for Full Members> **

TLDR
This Sunday 09/18 doesn't have someone covering it.   Then It's completely open after the 25th.  Please sign up if you are available.

Normal Spiel
We are looking for full members to open the space for our Sunday/Tuesday Open Build Nights. These nights provide opportunities for supporting members to work on projects and for potential new members to see the space.

If you volunteer, you just need to hang out at the space from 7-10PM and give a short tour to any potential new members who do show up.

You are welcome to participate in the activity that night or work on your own projects, but you are the one responsible for tours / answering the phone / answering general questions / etc, so if someone came in you just break off and cover whatever it is.

Sign Up here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1matgOhECJurLb64sxwbu_8kBotMsQzCVdeQWt6ZYkIA/edit?usp=sharing

~ Frank