Pysanky Egg Decorating Classes

Director Of Public Relations

Mar 8, 2023, 10:17:59 PM3/8/23
to Arch Reactor
Hey Folks :

We mentioned this yesterday at the Business Meeting, but just to get it all out here first before I get it out on the Facebook 🙂   Our own Diane is again hosting her Pysanky, Ukrainian style wax-batik eggs decorating class starting Next Week on the 14th, with the additional dates of 18th / 19th / 21st / 25th / 26th / and finally the 28th.  See the Calendar.  ( https://archreactor.org/calendar )

For the Classes This year we are Charging 5$ per person to help cover the costs for the materials.  The Class size is also limited to 8 so there is enough equipment for everyone.  Register at this Link :

https://bpt.me/5755348

However for anyone that has attended the Class in the past, she will have the set-up in the Classroom the Full  14 day period, and you are welcome to stop in and make your own.  Feel Free to drop some cash in the wooden donation Box if you would like to help out additionally.

Also if you have a group of 4-8 Folks and would like to set up a Private Class, Please contact Diane Directly and she said she would try and work with folks to get something set up..

if you have any questions, please feel to reach out,

Frank
AR PR person
IMG_2110 (1).jpg