STL Hackathon

Shannon10Marie

Jun 14, 2012, 5:42:42 PM6/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We are hosting STL Hackathon on July 28-29. A 2-day event full of developing, coding, eating and brains (note: we reserve the right to refuse real zombies as it may impede development)!

thanks!!

Peter Lamonica

Jun 14, 2012, 5:43:34 PM6/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Is there a theme?

-Pete

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 14, 2012, at 4:42 PM, Shannon10Marie <shannon....@teralogix.com> wrote:

We are hosting STL Hackathon on July 28-29. A 2-day event full of developing, coding, eating and brains (note: we reserve the right to refuse real zombies as it may impede development)!

thanks!!

Shannon Burgdorf

Jun 14, 2012, 5:46:51 PM6/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Nope - it's open to any idea. The winner(s) will become partner in a new tech company with $20k startup funds, so they are looking for great ideas to build a business from.

Shannon Burgdorf | Executive Assistant to CEO and President, Rob Clem

Teralogix |Cell (314) 420-4444

Peter Lamonica

Jun 14, 2012, 5:48:46 PM6/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Who owns the results?

-Pete

Sent from my iPhone

Shannon Burgdorf

Jun 14, 2012, 5:49:59 PM6/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
On the FAQ page it states:

Why do I have to sign a terms and condition waiver?
All participants will have to sign a terms and conditions waiver because the winning team(s) idea and intellectual property (IP) will become property of Teralogix. Only the winner or winning team will assign IP rights to new company. Teralogix reserves the right to select one or more winners.

Travis Megee

Jun 14, 2012, 5:50:24 PM6/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Why do I have to sign a terms and condition waiver?
All participants will have to sign a terms and conditions waiver because the winning team(s) idea and intellectual property (IP) will become property of Teralogix. Only the winner or winning team will assign IP rights to new company. Teralogix reserves the right to select one or more winners.

Travis

Chris Weiss

Jun 14, 2012, 5:50:54 PM6/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com