Arch Reactor .stl files

jef m

Sep 27, 2015, 10:22:14 AM9/27/15
to Arch Reactor
Hi all,
Had a great time at Friday's (the 25th) 3d print night. After Nate got my Fusion going that was my first ever 3d print.
I wondered if anyone had any generic Arch Reactor .stls that could be put on thingiverse or whatnot?

2015-09-25 22.51.06.jpg

Morganism

Sep 27, 2015, 11:28:37 AM9/27/15
to Arch Reactor
Welcome and Congratulations!

As far as I know, no one has posted Arch Reactor .stls to Thingiverse yet. I am going to attach the .stl I have been using to print Arch Reactor logos for demonstrations events. You will want to print with a raft, otherwise you will just end up with loose letters. There is also our Fleur-de-lis that prints separately with it.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Good luck!
Arch Reactor Logo.stl