Assistance with the laser printer

Ryan Miller

Sep 24, 2020, 5:46:27 AM9/24/20
to Arch Reactor
Hi, I'm my name is Ryan and new to the space. I have been working on finishing some trophies for an event this weekend. I have everything done except a way to add the places for each trophy and the name of the event. A got some help earlier this week to test run some settings, but now I'm ready to add the finishing touches.
Would anyone be available tomorrow evening to assist?

Thank you

Ryan Miller

Sep 24, 2020, 9:38:03 AM9/24/20
to Arch Reactor
Tonight, Thursday evening. Sorry for the confusion and thank you

Derek Sigler

Sep 24, 2020, 11:20:47 AM9/24/20
to Arch Reactor
I have some wood to cut.  I can be there at 8:30.
-derek

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/396976d9-2a7f-4a13-a1d2-3dad93b20271o%40googlegroups.com.

Ryan Miller

Sep 24, 2020, 1:28:23 PM9/24/20
to Arch Reactor
Awesome, Thank you.

PR Director

Sep 24, 2020, 5:01:44 PM9/24/20
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Your trophies sound awesome!  You should take a picture and post them to our FB Group page when you're done!

Thank you,
Kim Stahl
Director of Public Relations

Arch Reactor Hackerspace/Makerspace
2215 Scott Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Follow us on Social Media:
Instagram: @archreactorstl
Twitter: @archreactorstl

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/948edb29-f271-4959-b9e4-c2d874936415o%40googlegroups.com.

Ryan Miller

Sep 28, 2020, 12:36:38 PM9/28/20
to Arch Reactor
Posted pics to the Facebook group this morning. :)