Customize Raspberry Pi tutorial - Looking for help

Steven Adamski

Feb 3, 2016, 8:24:42 PM2/3/16
to Arch Reactor
Hello,

Does anyone know who I could hire for a project?

I'm hoping to customize this tutorial:

Hoping to build out the website more, add more components than listed in the tutorial, and long term have a mobile app.

Does anyone know a local resource?

Thanks in advance!

 Best,
 Steven

Jim S

Feb 4, 2016, 2:23:47 PM2/4/16
to Arch Reactor
It would help if you gave more detail on what skills you are looking for, how big the project is, etc.  Are you looking for hardware skills to add to the hardware, software (what languages?), or putting together the text/graphics for the tutorial, or ??  Guessing you need some combination - if so, what are the primary skills needed?

fredspartan104

Feb 10, 2016, 2:24:54 PM2/10/16
to Arch Reactor
Did you find anyone to help? Would like to give it a shot but need some more details on the project.

Fred

Steven Adamski

Feb 29, 2016, 10:59:33 PM2/29/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Fred,

Sorry for the late reply and was waiting on my partner to draft a scope for this project.

You will find the scope attached to this email.

Would you like me to connect you with him for additional questions?

Thanks for your interest and hope you are well!

Best,
Steven

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 1:24 PM, fredspartan104 <fredspa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you find anyone to help? Would like to give it a shot but need some more details on the project.

Fred

Best,
Steven Adamski, MBA
St. Louis, MO
Projectproposal.docx

Steven Adamski

Mar 4, 2016, 7:33:25 PM3/4/16
to Arch Reactor
Hello Everyone,

Do the additional details help out?

Best,
Steven

leewis...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016, 4:16:32 AM3/7/16
to Arch Reactor
Steven,

I am a brand new non full member, as of yesterday. I have done quite a bit of Web development, the Web portion of this would not really be difficult and could be fun. I have been wanting to play with the GPIO interfaces for the Raspberry Pi for some time - there would be a short learning curve, but not too much of one. If you have not found someone to look at this I would love to discuss it.

Lee Wissmiller
Leewis...@gmail.com