Space is open

|RyanW|

Aug 14, 2012, 6:16:01 PM8/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm here, looking forward to seeing what's been brought back from Shapiro's if any of that crowd will be showing up tonight as well.

|RyanW|

Aug 14, 2012, 6:58:18 PM8/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Does callback for the last number that called in work on magic jack? Someone called in and I just missed it not too long ago.

Andrew Ricke

Aug 14, 2012, 7:13:23 PM8/14/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

It's all in the storage room on the back counter.  Makerslide and Misumi 2040 is still Packaged and in the vertical storage.

Be there by 7ish.