3d printer training- laser cutter

juancae...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2021, 1:44:16 PM1/25/21
to Arch Reactor
Hello everyone,

My name is Juan and I am a new member at Arch Reactor. I am looking to get trained on the 3d printers and laser cutter. If any of you can train me on these two machines just let me know what time works for you.

Looking forward to meet you

Juan

kim stahl

Jan 26, 2021, 11:33:39 AM1/26/21
to Arch Reactor
Welcome Juan!

Glad you decided to join us!   I'm a little busy this week, but next Iweek I might be able to help with the laser cutter training.  Feel free to shoot me a direct email as a reminder in case someone else can help you out sooner than me.

Cheers!

Kim Stahl

Derek Sigler

Jan 26, 2021, 11:49:39 AM1/26/21
to Arch Reactor
I'll be using the 3D printers Tuesday night.  I can give you a primer.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/968b2163-aa4c-4c5b-a76f-7ca623c28c72n%40googlegroups.com
.

JUAN CAMILO Espindola

Feb 8, 2021, 8:49:46 PM2/8/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kim,

I hope you are doing well this days. I would like to know where did you get that aluminum ? I need some more aluminum but I'll like to have more information about it.

Kim Stahl

Feb 9, 2021, 5:53:05 AM2/9/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I actually don't work with aluminum.  But I would contact or just go by the local metal supplier:  Shapiros Metal Scrapyard https://www.shapirosupply.com/

Thank you,

KIM STAHL
follow me on Instagram:
@kimstahldesign (Jewelry & Gems)
@stahlsteelknives (Knives)

phoglite

Feb 9, 2021, 8:37:42 PM2/9/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Juan - If you don't have time for Shapiros or just want to buy online, I recommend buymetal.com.  -Keith

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CAHBHLCLxad2fkm%3DGAsWV%2BAiO2gbqRFZQF%2Bvc5nx4FJURei6QrQ%40mail.gmail.com.