so who wants to play with $0.05 Microcontroller?

mmaa...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2019, 5:29:11 PM1/6/19
to Arch Reactor
Been a bit,
I have a Padauk micro programmer, a few hundred assorted one time programable chips and the emulator just landed in New York so should be here soon. Most of my extra chips are Sot23-6 pms150c and the sop14 pms132. If a few of you want to have a play I can bring it all up some weekend give out a hand full of chips but note I suck at programing so I can't teach a class or any thing.
for more info www.padauk.com.tw/en/product/index.aspx

Derek Sigler

Jan 8, 2019, 10:59:30 AM1/8/19
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in using about 75 of the 6 pin versions for Fire and Ice name badges.

Message has been deleted

Derek Sigler

Jan 8, 2019, 11:20:12 AM1/8/19
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  I'll email you off list later today.

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 10:15:29 AM CST, <zalli...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think I have around 90 left I will never use I also have some 8pin. It will take some time to program that many but that's fine. Do you want to meet and work on it or do you want to download the IDE write up code then meet to try it out or what works for you? I have almost no work this time of year so I'm flexible with time.

as long as they are for Fire and Ice I'm not real worried about the $3 in chips or the hour for programming.

zalli...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2019, 11:20:22 AM1/8/19
to Arch Reactor
good use, The first thing I did of was obviously a blinking led with the pms132, a red led and a 2200ohm running from a half dead 2032 ran for 3 days. That was 1sec on one off and not power saving mode. Good voltage range too.