3D Printer Assembly

Ariana Miller

Jun 26, 2021, 8:00:39 PM6/26/21
to Arch Reactor
Hello,

I recently discovered Arch Reactor and thought I'd share here.  I'm the founder and director of Tulia, a St. Louis-based startup.  I am seeking to hire someone experienced with 3D printers to assemble and calibrate a custom-designed 3D printer for which I already have all the parts.  I would be able to offer $20/hr for the job.

It is a pretty complex design and did not come from a kit, so previous experience building or maintaining 3D printers is necessary.  I can provide a dedicated workspace or bring the parts.  As the company develops, there could be the potential for continued work.

Anyone who may be able and interested, please feel free to reach out.

Best,

Ariana Miller