First Aid Kits

Arch Reactor, Sergeant At Arms

Aug 16, 2021, 6:26:36 PM8/16/21
to arch-react...@googlegroups.com, Arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have replenished the deteriorated items in the first-aid cabinets. So between them there is a good stock for a mass-casualty event. Something I added everyone should take note of:
I purchased a couple of the "WoundSeal" powders in case there is a more-serious bleeding injury. There is a pack in the first-aid cabinet by the kitchen/shop door and another pack in the upper first-aid kit in the kitchen area. If there is an injury with bleeding that is hard to get stopped, open one of these tubes and pour it directly into/onto the open wound. Then go to the ER.