New 3D printer adhesive & free samples!

Andrew Mayhall

Jun 8, 2018, 6:57:27 PM6/8/18
to Arch Reactor
Hey everyone! I'm Andrew, I've been a long time supporting member of Arch Reactor for a while now but largely unknown to many as I rarely ever show my face... I plan to change that soon!

Anyways, I posted over in the facebook group yesterday about a project I was working on and it was suggested I reach out to everyone in the discussion group too.

3D Gloop! is a new multi-purpose 3D printing adhesive designed to solve some of the frustrating problems with FFF/FDM style 3D printers. In short, 3D Gloop! is a bed adhesive, a post-print adhesive, and it can be used to help assist in smoothing out layer lines.  Instead of me rambling on forever here is a link to the project which is live on Kickstarter for those who might be interested!

3D Gloop! Kickstarter!

I plan on coming by this Sunday 6/10 around 7:30 to
8 pm for the open build something. If you want to try some out I will have some samples that I plan on donating to Arch Reactor.

If you think this project is cool and if you feel like it... Helping me spread the word would be really awesome! Right now it's just me and the other Andrew. We've been doing our best but we could really use some assistance! Thankfully, we have been really fortunate to get an incredible endorsement from a fellow creator way more popular than us who got early samples! If you want to check that out you can visit the update!

Anyways, I really appreciate you all taking a look at this! If you have any questions, comments or criticisms please feel free to share. I would love to know what I could do better.

Thanks again!

EschewObfuscation

Jun 8, 2018, 8:56:39 PM6/8/18
to Arch Reactor
Interesting kickstarter, but shipping is half the cost of the mega package. If X many ppl in AR back the project, any chance you could deliver all their pledges in one visit to AR and avoid the shipping charge?

Andrew Mayhall

Jun 8, 2018, 9:04:24 PM6/8/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey, if anyone from AR wants to support the project I’ll hand deliver the bottles to them myself! I know we are able to modify orders to some extent so we should be able to A give you a refund on shipping or B modify your order before it is collected so you’re not charged in the first place.

I know shipping is expensive and it’s crazy frustrating because people don’t like to pay for it! We have sent trial packages all around the US and we even are subscribed with Shipstation to help drive the cost down... That’s the cheapest we can get it right now unfortunately... And that is with us eating about 15% of the cost too.

Thanks for taking a look!

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 7:56 PM EschewObfuscation <google...@mailfilter.33mail.com> wrote:
Interesting kickstarter, but shipping is half the cost of the mega package. If X many ppl in AR back the project, any chance you could deliver all their pledges in one visit to AR and avoid the shipping charge?

Tom Blevins

Jun 9, 2018, 11:07:04 AM6/9/18
to Arch Reactor
If you really want to hit your target audience go to the 3D printer Meetup at Arch Reactor on Friday  the 22nd of June.
-Tom