BBQ Open House & Potluck ** Tues May 31st @6pm

Director Of Public Relations

May 18, 2022, 5:09:50 AM5/18/22
to Arch Reactor
Hey @everyone ,

We announced this briefly at the May business meeting, so it's time to flesh out the details

To celebrate the forthcoming summer we are hosting a BBQ. Come on out and hangout with the members. We will grill burgers and hot dogs until we run out. Soda, water, plates and plasticware will be provided.

Bring yourself, a chair to sit on, maybe a side dish or more meat to put on the grill, and have some fun hanging out outside. Kids welcome!!

Additional Activities The foundry will be fired up (7pm’ish) and we will be melting scrap aluminum. We will also have Rock painting inside for the Kids and adults.

 ----------------------
This will be Open to everyone so feel to invite folks. Attached is a Flyer if you wanna print it off for someone.
2022 Arch reactor BBQ.pdf

Alex Hall

May 20, 2022, 12:39:37 AM5/20/22
to Arch Reactor
We will do a small sand casting demonstration. If anyone has things that they would like to cast, bring them along. We'll pick a few, mold, and cast them.

Director Of Public Relations

May 25, 2022, 8:13:39 PM5/25/22
to Arch Reactor
Hey everyone,

 Don't forget in 6 days we are hosting the BBQ Open House and Potluck

Feel free to invite friends and Share the invites out to others. We would love to have a great turnout.

Facebook Event : https://www.facebook.com/events/1704933316528615
Meet-up Event : https://www.meetup.com/Arch-Reactor-Hackerspace/events/285996871/

Frank
AR PR Director