<Volunteer Opportunity> Raspberry Pi Jam 2022

Director Of Public Relations

Sep 16, 2022, 11:20:26 PM9/16/22
to Arch Reactor
INFORMATION : -
-> Event is Saturday Oct 22 from 12pm - 4pm
--> Load in is from 10am -- 11:30am. Table ready by the start time of Noon.
 --> We have 2x 6foot tables --> We will have access to Electricity.
--> We will have access to the WIFI

ASKS :
 --> I'm looking for 4-5 people to work these tables.
-----> Bonus if you have a Raspberry Pi Project to show off.
 -----> the more we have the easier it'll be to give folks a break to walk around as well and look at the stuff there, it's a neat place
--> Lunch (to some extent) is provided by the center. So if you have a dietary restriction, please let me know so I can pass it on.
 --> I would also like someone to work with me to update the images on our PI video driver.
-----> Jeff S. and Jeremy have both poked at it and have more info than I do on what may be needed, but mostly I assume it's just time / access / updated pictures. (this work is good for Volunteer hours)

These are as easy as Volunteer hours can get. For those that have done a First Friday, it's basically the same thing. Just PI Focused.

We have ALOT of new folks, So a brief description. mostly you stand at a table answer questions, and talk to folks why you are a member. I expect I or one of the older members will be there if there are hard questions 🙂