<Volunteer Opportunity> NOV Build Night this Sun. (11/13)

Director Of Public Relations

Nov 11, 2022, 2:39:25 PM11/11/22
to Arch Reactor
Craig is Hosting a Space Improvement day this Sunday 11/13 starting at 3pm

On the docket is
--> Winterizing the Space

We invite anyone that wants to come out and get some hands on learning, All skill levels are welcome, and for members this would count towards your Volunteer hours.

A large portion of our energy bills goes to heating and Cooling the space. So in November we are going to take the time to try and seal up some of those leaks so as to keep the heat inside instead of outside 🙂

We really would like to see membership step up and come out and help Improve the space. There are several faces we see all the time but we have 50+ members and it's nights like this that will help improve and grow the space. If you are free Sunday regardless of your skill level, please come out and help out.

This is also a great opportunity for new members to meet the community.

Non-members that just want some experience or to learn a new skill, are more than welcome to come out and hang out as well. it's a great time to meet some of our membership and see what we as a space are all about.

Frank
AR PR